The social worker provides the following:

  • Group Support
  • Individual Support
  • Mediations
  • Referrals to Community agencies
  • Clothing Closet
  • Family Support
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Emotional Support
  • Holiday Assistance
  • Homeless Assistance
  • Emergency Food Box

Who can refer to the social worker?

  • School personnel, family members, and peers can refer a student to the social worker for services.
  •  Administrators also refer students to the social worker if they see a student who may need support or if a school policy has been violated.
  •  Any student can request to be a part of a support group or individual counseling

  • At times students are referred to outside agencies for additional support.

The social worker always maintains confidentiality in order to protect the student.