Cortez High School athletic eligibility cards must be properly filled out in order for students to participate in interscholastic competition. The following items must be submitted to the Athletic Office prior to any participation in sports:
- Birth Certificate (copy) needed one time
- Paid School Insurance if you do not have your own insurance
- Physical Card, filled out by a physician
- Parent Permission/Insurance Waiver Card
- Two (2) Emergency Care Consent Cards
Athletic packets are available at the front desk. If you have any questions please call the Assistant Principal for Operations & Resources at 623.915.8246.