• For information on WITHDRAWING, please click HERE
    • For a Transcript Request Form, please click HERE
      • You will need to
      • (1) print this document and bring it to CHS with a current picture ID


      • (2)  fax it to 623-915-8244, 


      • (3) email it to

      Official and Unofficial Transcripts may also be requested in person by visiting our records office.   The Records Secretary can be reached at 623.915.8204.